Thursday 5 April 2012

Benifits in uk

Today i have had what i would call a good day, been on the program (prince's trust) ,busy day but learnt alot
I get home to a brown letter (yes the dreaded brown envelope) from the job centre saying i have missed an important interview with them.....previous to this just so you all get the picture,i spoke to my adviser stating that i find it hard to come in as my partner cant always find the time off of work, we agreed i would get a phone call from them. she rang me 2 weeks later and asked how i was (this is rare) and if i had the phone call discussing my options whether i stay with the job centre or go to a different organisation, i said no not yet in which she replied ok i will chase this up and u will receive a phone call by the 29th.(got the picture now).so this goes back to the Beging of the story the brown envelope. iv never received a letter or phone call but on the letter the have crossed words out like "we spoke" to "we told" i find this very rude i imagine most people would, correct me if im wrong!.All of the dates on the letter are wrong also. i feel i am yet again a victim because of incompetence.

This has now made my mood drop which im guessing you a understand,and now have to spend my easter worrying about this. but as they cant see mental health and i sound fine on the phone,i feel they are trying to find ways to make sure i dont get my benifit! and make my life difficult,i try my best to stick to there rules and i would never cheat the system. so why do they continue to make you feel like this???

I promise to all of you that read this i will fight i may take me til im 100 yrs old but thing have to change and will change.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment